We believe that the church is the body of Christ and we all have an important part to play.
Volunteers are at the heart of St Luke’s church family – without our volunteers we couldn’t do what we do. Whether you’re great at looking after children, making people feel at home, or simply just want to do whatever you can, we want to help you make the most of your God-given skills and talents!
Volunteering is a great way of meeting new friends. sharing skills and developing new skills. We have a number of areas that you could get involved with:
- Worship related – Welcomer, refreshments, car-park duties, Bible Reading, Prayers, Musicians, Communion Servers, Audio Visual, livestreaming, prayer ministry
- Social Events – Refreshments, baking
- Children’s/Youth work – group leader, group helper, crafts
- Communications – Social Media, website maintenance, photography
- Pastoral Care – Home visiting, home communion, phone calls
- Maintenance of grounds & buildings – Gardening, painting